Sunday, September 7, 2008

New toy

While we were at Mai Thai this afternoon Brian declared that my cell phone camera simply would not do if I was going to be a serious foodie blogger. So I got a sweet new toy...

It's not the newest technology of point-and-shoot cameras, but it was deeply discounted at Radio Shack plus the memory was on sale--only $111 for everything! The only real difference between it and the new PowerShot A580 and A590 is the megapixels (7.1 vs. 8.0). The 7.1 megapixels is more than adequate for the photos I need to take for this blog so it was a bargain.

We are amateur photographer wannabes and already have a heavy-duty Canon DSLR (EOS 350d) but that bad boy is too big to fit in my purse and pull out at restaurants. So this little cousin should more than suffice.

No more poorly pixelated review images! Yea!

No comments: